Cardova is looking for new social media and community managers
We are excited to announce the opening of positions for new social media and community managers for an exciting new lifestyle tv show.
If you have excellent writing skills, a good understanding of working with brands, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for all things digital then we would love to hear from you!
Education level: Degree
Own transport required: Yes
Own computer: Yes
Type: Fixed term contract
Location: Cape Town
Start date: asap
Salary: To be discussed
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing and driving the community engagement, user-generated content and social media strategies, in association with the head of content and production team
• Monitoring, tracking and analysing community engagement on the website and social media channels
• Managing all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
• Conceptualising and implementing social media campaigns
• Reporting and analytics
• Feed into and support production and account managers
• Educating the rest of the team about the ins and outs of social media and its constant changes
• Attending and participating in editorial planning meetings
• Manage high profile clients digital integration into the brand's social media platforms and provide in depth reports on the success of strategy implemented.
• University degree (marketing degree will be a bonus)
• Two years+ experience as a Social Media Manager / Community Manager
• PR background will be a bonus
• Great knowledge of all social media platforms and trends
• Active across all platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter)
• ‘Early adopter’ mentality
• Natural networker
• An awareness of influencers and the ability to connect with influencers over social media both locally and internationally
• Have a working knowledge of media tools, including social media, SEO, reporting etc
• Have a strong knowledge of Photoshop
• Must have a great eye for quality photography
• Strong written English very important
• Natural people’s person with a get go attitude
• Must be interested in local television shows and own a TV
Personal Skills & Qualities:
• Fast learner
• A love for people
• Problem solving
• Taking initiative
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your answers to the questions below along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that the subject of your email is: CARDOVA SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
If you do not have any experience as a social media manager you will not be considered
Please include the following details:
• Telephone number
• Facebook page
• Twitter profile
• Instagram account
• Blog / website
• Current city/town
• Education level
• Qualifications: Institution / Orginization, description & year
• Work experience: Company name, position & year
• Describe yourself in 3 words
• Why are you applying for this job?
• Which social profile belonging a brand do you admire
• What local TV shows do you watch?
• What is your biggest dream in life?
• What do you feel are the top 3 key elements to running a successful and engaging social media account for a brand?
If you have not heard from us after 3 weeks please consider your application as unsuccessful.