Digital Sales Executive
|Own transport required:
We are looking for strategic and savvy digital sales person who has experience in selling across entertainment and editorial platforms, branded content, and social media. You will need to understand key consumer insights and leverage this data to execute appropriate digital solutions for the various marketing channels.
You will be managing a portfolio of top tier clients and will be responsible for the development of integrated marketing initiatives to meet client marketing and business objectives.
You will need to increase sales and drive revenue with new and existing advertisers by identifying digital advertising solutions.
You will be required to:
- Inspire our clients with innovative and digital-first marketing solutions
- Prospect and grow accounts by developing strong and profitable relationships with client and agency partners
- Execute and deliver creative, thoughtful, and competitive responses to RFPs
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams, with the client, media owners, and agency partners
- Recognise new media and growth opportunities to support agency up-sell capabilities
Lifestyle Media Production Company
- Experience in digital marketing or planning, working client side, or agency
- A good understanding of different marketing capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including search marketing, analytics, display, social, etc.
- Strategic sales and marketing experience
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing, ensure digital is fully embedded in all initiatives.
- Possession of excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Must have five to seven years of online sales experience with proven sales track record delivering brand advertising solutions
- Must possess a working knowledge of all online metrics, technologies, and research tools used in the marketplace
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills
- Analytics and reporting experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google products
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills to large and small groups
- Hungry and ambitious, eager to close deals.
- Good at identifying and prospecting large opportunities at multiple levels
- Maintains a detailed awareness of relevant media research and new opportunities within different media channels
- Passion, desire, and motivation to sell and close new business